GNOME Application Libs (gal)

Charles Gagnon charlesg@unixrealm.com
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:36:10 -0500

Finally answered my own question. libgtkhtml was dragging the gal-0.4
requirement. Recompiled it and it now links to gal-0.18 like it should.

For those interested, I added a bunch of new packages on
unixrealm.com/downloads including Gnucash-1.6.5. The new liggal and liggtkhtml
are also required.

Ciao!