Correct way to book an auto loan

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:54:30 -0500

In a message dated: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:43:27 CST
Aaron Goldblatt said:

>> P.S. I'd be happy to email my spreadsheet to anyone interested.
>
>I'd like to see it.  More than that, I'd like a tool (a plugin or adjunct
>to gnucash?) that will do a standard amortization schedule for me.  I have
>a number of loans (and credit cards!) that I'd like to track in this
>manner, but I don't know how to do the math myself.

I know the math, I'm just lazy, so I'd appreciate to capitalize from
your previously expended effort as well :)
--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon