getting gnucash to load

Carl Parrish cparrish@home.com
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:47:40 -0700

Okay I see the light at the end of the tunnel but I still can't get
GnuCash up and running. when I type gnucash at the command line I get
the following error.

gnucash: error while loading shared libraries: libguppitank.so.13:

if I do a "locate libguppitank" I see that I have libguppitank.so.16
loaded. I assume that since so.16 is a more recent copy and that since I
need so.16 to run evolution that there must be *some* way for me to tell
gnucash to run using so.16 (shouldn't it be set to run > 13 anyways?).
so my problem is how do I do this? (perferably from rpm but I can
compile from source if needed).

Thanks,

Carl P