Problem with special chars in Account names

Otto Müller otto.mueller@bundestag.de
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:24:35 +0100

What Gnucash-Version do you have?

The 1.6.4 uses xml-format in its files and there the '&' is coded as the
meta-character '&'.
I have a subaccount called 'Reparaturen & Instandhaltung', which looks
like
	<act:name>Reparaturen &amp; Instandhaltung</act:name>
and dosn't produce any oddness.

Otto