Problem with special chars in Account names

Otto Müller otto.mueller@bundestag.de
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:58:13 +0100

I forgot to say that at my console I receive the messages:

gnucash: [E] "Illegal Multichoice option set"
Error: gnc_mbstowcs: bad multi-byte conversion
Error: gnc_quickfill_insert: bad text conversion

Otto