Mulitple currency QIF import

Todd Kokoszka t.kokoszka@mobileway.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:42:51 +0200

Don't know if this helps because you probably know more than I do about it,
but I just did an import of accounts in Francs, Euros and Dollars.

I grouped the accounts by currency and imported them. Transfers between
currencies I had to redo to use the GnuCash method -- separate currency
accounts. Other than that, it seemed to handle the currency aspect ok.

I haven't tried the Euro-ize your accts feature. I had started new accounts
in Quicken to handle the change to the Euro and just transfered the
balances.

Todd