** ERROR **: file gnucash-style.c: line 783

Alan Murrell silkbc@yahoo.com
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 19:58:39 -0400 (EDT)

> sounds like something in your Gnome environment
> isn't configured.

Hehe, good call, in a way; I'm running Gnome.
However, I have also tried going into fvwm2 (just
fvwm2 itself; not under Gnomeor anything), and the
same problem.

Maybe my XF86-Config-4 file?  Here's what I have for
my font locations:

--- /etc/X11/XFree86-Config-4 ---
#FontPath     "unix/:-1"
FontPath     "/usr/X11R6/lib/fonts/75dpi"
FontPath     "/usr/X11R6/lib/fonts/75dpi"
--- /etc/X11/XFree86-Config-4 ---

The first one is commented out because it was the
default (and only) FontPath listing, but starting up X
would fail, saying "could not find default font path".
 Hmmm, this could definately be related...

=====
--
Alan Murrell <silkbc@yahoo.com>

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca