xacc -> gnucash

Nicolas SABOURET Nicolas.Sabouret@limsi.fr
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 12:38:32 +0200

Hi,

I have been using xacc 1.0.17 on my debian for a long time, until I
decided to install gnucash (1.6.1). I then transfered my accounts to
gnucash. Here are the problems I encountered:

1. I had to copy by hand all the comments in all my transactions (they
disappeard in the upgrade). Please consider this as a simple bug report
(no help needed :))

2. (help strongly needed for this point)
In the new gnucash file, I can create new accounts, but these accounts
are not accessible from other accounts (they can't be used in the
"Transfer" field). Reciprocally, I can't use the old accounts in these
new accounts. :(
What can I do ? I don't want start from a new file. Is it possible to
modify by hand the xml file to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance,
	Nico.

PS: Please CC-me in your answers.
--