Duplicates in a QIF import are pain-inducing

Laurent Duperval lduperval@videotron.ca
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 00:05:03 -0400 (EDT)

On 16 Jul, To: Gnucash Mailing List wrote:
> - I know that between certain dates, there can be no duplicates. If I
>   could sort according to dates, that would help me a bit. But what I
>   would really like is for gc not to import transactions outside of
>   certain dates (i.e. I only want to import transactions between Mar 1
>   and July 1.

Another thought: Can I just delete the transactions in the QIF file
which lie outside the date interval I'm interested in?

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@videotron.ca>

SATTINGER'S LAW
    It works better if you plug it in.
                                                          -