Questions about reconciliation and importing

Laurent Duperval lduperval@videotron.ca
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:23:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi again,

I just imported some data from a QIF file and now I want to do some
reporting on the new data. However, all my reports give 0.00$ for
everything. Is this a bug? Or have I just messed up all my stuff?

All the data is marked as reconciled. However, some of the transactions
are not in the proper register. What happens if I change the register
for these transactions?

Now, half of my transactions are reconciled (the imported ones) and the
rest aren't. What kind of trouble am I in?

I think I'll hold off doing anything more for now... :-)

--=20
Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@videotron.ca>

L'opprobre me submerge quand je m=E9dite des choses pareilles, mais comme j=
'ai
une volont=E9 granitique, je me domine et je refoule ma honte. Hop.
                                             -Achille Talon