runtime error in 1.6.6

Ben ben79@bigpond.net.au
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 14:12:28 +1000

Hi

I just compiled gnucash ok, but when i run it I get the following error:

ERROR: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote misc-error)=
 #f=20
=2E..):
ERROR: Loaded gnucash srfi-8.scm in unknown Guile version:1.4.1.
If you're running a Guile newer than 1.4, then this file should
not have been installed.  Please report the bug.

Some relevant package versions:
gnucash-1.6.6
guile-1.4.1
g-wrap-1.2.1
slib2d4
gnome-libs-1.4.1.7
gnome-core-1.4.1

I use lfs (linuxfromscratch) as my distro, so it's pretty non-standard=20
(gcc-3.1). I'm pretty sure that this is an internal gnome error though, s=
o=20
that shouldn't be=20
a problem.

Hoping someone can help here, tell me if you need more info.

thanks heaps
Ben