runtime error in 1.6.6

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
24 Jun 2002 22:55:47 -0700

--=-Oe0XOJS9WgfZvEtaWzBU

On Sat, 2002-06-22 at 21:12, Ben wrote:
> Hi
>=20
> I just compiled gnucash ok, but when i run it I get the following error:
>=20
> ERROR: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote misc-error)=
 #f=20
> ...):
> ERROR: Loaded gnucash srfi-8.scm in unknown Guile version:1.4.1.
> If you're running a Guile newer than 1.4, then this file should
> not have been installed.  Please report the bug.
>=20
> Some relevant package versions:
> gnucash-1.6.6
> guile-1.4.1

There is a bug in two files w.r.t. guile-1.4.1.  You will need to edit
the two files lib/srfi/srfi-2.scm and lib/srfi/srfi-8.scm.  In each file
look for the line:

      (string=3D? "1.4" (version)))

Just *before* that line, add the line:

      (string=3D? "1.4.1" (version))

You will need to recompile and reinstall, but this should solve your
problem.

David

--=-Oe0XOJS9WgfZvEtaWzBU

--=-Oe0XOJS9WgfZvEtaWzBU--