Reverted back to 1.6.2 - plus dependencies

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
12 Mar 2002 15:20:05 -0800

--=-OjnzgOE6DV2bWKw7+CLU

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 10:41, leonatra wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> Have used gnucash since December. Version 1.6.4. was  working for a month=
 or two. I just entered some transactions last week. Today, when I called u=
p the program a dialogue window showed asking for  a 'newer version'. Prese=
nt version shows as 1.6.2.  I am assuming that it reverted back on its own =
??
>=20
> I cannot access my latest record entries only those dating back a month.
>=20
> I've tried to load 1.6.4 over it and ended up with dependency problems.=20
> It shows dependency files missing.
>=20
> Questions:
> 1. Where can I find the dependency files for So 18, 19, and 14  ??  =20
>     (I've searched the net unsuccessfully)

I'm not sure what you mean here. Are you referring to a library
file (something.so.x.x.x)? Which library file (what is 'something')?

> 2. Does anybody have any suggestions for fixing this. If so, I would appr=
eciate help in a simple manner as I am not too linux/gnu literate (yet  :-)=
  My O.S. is Suse 7.3

It seems like you might have two versions of gnucash lying around,
along with possibly two data files, one with the older data. Is that
a possibility?

dave

--=-OjnzgOE6DV2bWKw7+CLU

--=-OjnzgOE6DV2bWKw7+CLU--