Reverted back to 1.6.2 - plus dependencies

leonatra leonatra@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:24:04 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Dave, thank you for your attempts to be of help.
You wrote: "Ok, could you post the exact error message that contains
these numbers (14, 18, etc)?"

Ha,ha........ that's easy for you to say. I am not even going to attempt
to reproduce it at this point. By now I have retraced and reposted my
lost entries to the present (old - 1.6.2)  version of gnu-cash - going
back to February 28th, 2002.

I  don't want to 'agitate' this program until and unless I have my
present accounting duplicated (again) on another computer. Luckily, I am
well versed in accounting procedure, so that was a great help in
reconstructing.

As to your other question, my husband had downloaded the rpm of Gnucash.
We used to run both MS Money and Gnucash and then I started feeling safe
with Gnucash alone , hmmmmmmmm.

Anyway, Dave, thank you so much. If I ever find out what happened, you
will be the first to know :-)

Kate