EUR symbol in reports

Marcel Felgentraeger marcel.felgentraeger@gmx.de
13 May 2002 20:36:49 +0200

Hi.

I know this issue has been adressed quite often, but I seem to always
have missed the end of the discussion. Unfortunatly I have not found
anything in the mailing list archiv, so here it comes again. Hope you
fogive me.

I have the EUR currency and can see the symbol in all account windows
and in the small panel in the main windows. My problem is, that I can
not see it in any report I create. I thought that those use the same
font as the rest of gnucash, but that seems not to be the case.

Can anybody help me? Oh, I am using 1.6.5 on suse8.0.

Thanx.
Marcel