Guppi without Bonobo ok (was: Re: no charts)

Chris Kassopulo ckasso@sprynet.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 10:57:43 -0400

On Tue, 14 May 2002 09:05:59 +0200
Christian Stimming <stimming@tuhh.de> wrote:

> Ah -- this in turn reminds me of the fact that you can disable Bonobo
> for Guppi in the first place ;-). For Gnucash it is sufficient to
> compile Guppi - --without-bonobo. Only for Gnumeric you would need
> Bonobo support in Guppi.

Yes, on one of the compiles I didn't have bonobo correctly configured.
Guppi compiled without it and gnucash worked fine.  I went back and
corrected the problem anyway, but Guppi complains about something else
having to do with gnumeric.  I'll deal with that at another time.
--
Chris Kassopulo _/\_ Linux User #199893 _/\_ Slackware