QFX imports

Ted Gervais ve1drg@av.eastlink.ca
Mon, 27 May 2002 10:57:07 -0300

On Friday 17 May 2002 14:49, Chris Lyttle wrote:

Hello Chris and others on the list.

Do you know Chris, if the people at gnucash have any intention of making it
possible to IMPORT any other kind of files other than .QIF.  My bank recently
changed from offering QIF to QFX, which apparently is just an update of what
they were using before.  So it appears that QIF files are something from the
past.

I could be wrong on all that but basically I am wondering if GNUCASH has
anything in the works for change to make it possible to import anything other
than just plain QIF files.

Maybe there is another way around this?  I want to set up gnucash and want to
import all by banking activities for the last month.  An IMPORT does this
nicely. Perhaps there is another way?  If so could someone please  let me
know.

Thanks..