One month account histories?

VSAvatar@aol.com VSAvatar@aol.com
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 07:48:43 -0500

I don't know if this is just a limitation of the Gnucash program or not, but my accounts are only showing a 1 month history, and I cannot display or even do a find on more than one month back.  It's almost like those transactions just disappeared.  I tried doing a show all and it yielded no more results.  Can anyone explain why this is or how to fix it so I can view account histories for more than one month.  This is essential when I'm doing my annual budget which will be in just a couple months.