ERROR: no such module (g-wrapped gw-runtime)

Lee Howard faxguy@howardsilvan.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:19:44 -0800

I'm a new GnuCash user, trying to get GnuCash 1.6.8 running on a RedHat
7.1 system.

I've had to upgrade numerous packages (mostly by building/installing RH
7.3 SRPMS), but finally I seem to have satisfied all of the
dependencies.

Now when I try to launch gnucash I get:

[lee@gollum lee]$ gnucash
ERROR: no such module (g-wrapped gw-runtime)
[lee@gollum lee]$

I've searched the mailing list archives and I can't find anything there.
I've found gentoo list messages stating that there may be a problem
with g-wrap 1.2.1, but I seem to be using the latest stable version.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Lee.