Can't compile g-wrap

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
14 Nov 2002 14:17:37 -0800

--=-lJUkeP9VUncrZ8j9rE1U

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 13:46, Boyd Kelly wrote:
> Thanks so much for your help.  I did get further, and now my error
> messages seem to correspond to that of an earlier post, but the
> solution (of getting rid of the -Werror flag in Makefile.in and
> Makefile.am) doesn't seem to work.

You need this change to propagate into the Makefile.  These should be
rebuilt for you when you run make, but it sounds like they aren't. You
can try running configure again, or editing the files named Makefile and
removing the same -Werror flag.

David

--=-lJUkeP9VUncrZ8j9rE1U

--=-lJUkeP9VUncrZ8j9rE1U--