Simple single entry

Karl F. Larsen k5di@zianet.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:48:28 -0700 (MST)

	Hello out there. I am back to Red Hat version 7.2 in part
because when I try to get the older version of gnucash to run under
later Red Hat versions it errors out with a rpm error that it can't find
libguile.so.6. I have no idea which rpm loads this library, but it seems
to be present in version 72 and absent in later versions.

	I use an early version of Quicken, the one that made them
famous, and it does my simple daily bank statement work just fine. For
my business I hire a professional book keeper who uses double entry book
keeping as she learned in college. I'm quite happy to pay for that
service.

	The older 1.4 version of GNUCash is exactly like early Quicken.