Simple single entry

Bob Holtzman holtzm@sonic.net
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 20:20:35 -0700 (MST)

n Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Karl F. Larsen wrote:

> 	Hello out there. I am back to Red Hat version 7.2 in part
> because when I try to get the older version of gnucash to run under
> later Red Hat versions it errors out with a rpm error that it can't find
> libguile.so.6. I have no idea which rpm loads this library, but it seems
> to be present in version 72 and absent in later versions.

I ran a search on libguile.so.6 and found guile-1.3.4-x

> 	The older 1.4 version of GNUCash is exactly like early Quicken.

If it allows sigle entry/register based accounting, it is what I want.
I've looked at gnucash-1.6.6-3 and the concept of double entry bookkeeping
is more than I want to get into for single user personal finances.

--
Bob Holtzman
 ......check the price of the beer!"