*****SPAM***** Proper way to enter a loan.

Richard Estill estill@msu.edu
23 Nov 2002 16:27:56 +0000

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (6.50 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: TO_ADDRESS_EQ_REAL (2.1 points)  To: repeats address as real name
SPAM: MORTGAGE_OBFU      (0.7 points)  BODY: Attempt at obfuscating the word "mortgage"
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_00_01  (0.6 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 00 to 01 (low)
SPAM: DATE_IN_PAST_03_06 (1.5 points)  Date: is 3 to 6 hours before Received: date
SPAM: RCVD_IN_MULTIHOP_DSBL (0.8 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in multihop.dsbl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 27.5.9.35.multihop.dsbl.org]
SPAM: RCVD_IN_UNCONFIRMED_DSBL (0.8 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in unconfirmed.dsbl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 27.5.9.35.unconfirmed.dsbl.org]
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

--=-rDO9PScwDTGOO4zk8q4T

I am new to using gnucash. (1.6.8)  I like it a lot so far.  Now I am to
the point of entering loans.  2 Car Loan2, 1 Mortgage, and one Student
Loan.  What is the proper way of entering it?

Then, of course, how do I track it?  Is there a way in gnucash to have
it calculate the principal and interest on it's own, or will I have to
separate them on my own and track it as a split?

I am sure there will be more questions to follow.

thanx

Rich

--=-rDO9PScwDTGOO4zk8q4T

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I am new to using gnucash. (1.6.8)&nbsp; I like it a lot so far.&nbsp; Now I am to the point of entering loans.&nbsp; 2 Car Loan2, 1 Mortgage, and one Student Loan.&nbsp; What is the proper way of entering it?
<BR>

<BR>
Then, of course, how do I track it?&nbsp; Is there a way in gnucash to have it calculate the principal and interest on it's own, or will I have to separate them on my own and track it as a split?
<BR>

<BR>
I am sure there will be more questions to follow.
<BR>

<BR>
thanx
<BR>