Export *To* QuickBooks?

Matthew Bogosian mattb@columbia.edu
23 Nov 2002 13:24:26 -0800

--=-pCNEeky1JkcRDbQs552m

I have a problem which I can't believe is unique, yet there doesn't seem
to be much discussion on the mailing lists....

My accountant accepts QuickBooks files from their clients. I can send
them a bunch of paper reports from GnuCash, but I'd much rather just
send them QuickBooks files to save paper and cut down on human error.

Is there an accepted method for exporting data from GnuCash to
Quicken/QuickBooks/CSV/etc.? I've been experimenting with GnuCashToQIF
<http://gnucashtoqif.sourceforge.net/>, but that only exports QIF files.
I am not that familiar with QuickBooks, but in my attempts to use
version 2002, it doesn't seem to be happy importing QIF files.

Has anyone already solved this problem? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

--=20
Please do not sell or give away my information.

--=-pCNEeky1JkcRDbQs552m

--=-pCNEeky1JkcRDbQs552m--