howto?

Jon Stearley jrstear@sandia.gov
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:55:58 -0700

hello and thanks for gnucash!  here's two questions (or, requests if
gnucash doesn't already do it):

 1. i really like the average_balance report plots!  i would
    however really like to plot the minimum or maximum columns like i
    can the average,profit,gain/loss.  ie- i have various accounts
    budgeted at various levels, displaying the min or max would allow
    me to assess how accurate my budget is (or, how well i'm following
    it ;).  ie- option to configure the plot to show any combination
    of average, min, and/or max would be ideal for me!

 2. the average_balance plots allow a period start and end
    (options->general->from,to) which is great!  do other reports have
    this?  i've got nearly three years data in my gnucash file - the
    totals in the (ie) accounts summary reflect that whole period.
    it'd be really nice if it'd just show current financial year (or
    2000, etc) totals (or, 2000, or, this quarter, etc).  maybe this
    could be done at the "preferences" level so it would apply to all
    the reports etc?

[i'm running gnucash 1.6.6 on debian testing], thanks!

| Jon Stearley                  (505) 845-7571  (FAX 844-2067) |
| Compaq Federal LLC            High Performance Solutions     |
| Sandia National Laboratories  Scalable Systems Integration   |