OFX import

Benjamin Pierce pierceb815@comcast.net
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:13:25 -0600

First of all, I would like to say that I love the OFX importing feature
that has been included with the new alpha and beta versions of gnucash
1.7.x.  There are a couple of things though,

1.  It would make things alot easier if I could change the transaction
in the import window (change the description, set the expense account to
pull the money from).

2.  Also I noticed a bug, when OFX has replaced or added a transaction
and the expense account is not set,  typing in the expense account
creates a split with no dollar amount instead of associating the expense
account with the dollar amount.

Thanks,
Benjamin Pierce