Invoicing in Gnucash

Pete Gustafson waterskikid@yahoo.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:31:31 -0700 (PDT)

I've been using gnucash for a few months and have been
quite happy.  However, two questions pop up:

1.  I'm trying to invoice clients.  I created accounts
receivable accounts for each client.  When I use the
menus to create an invoice, I have to enter the name
and address of the client each time.  Also, I'd like
to put a logo and return address on each.  If there is
a way to make defaults, please point me to it.

2.  I also have had trouble because I imported QIF
files from MS.  When I did this, I somehow created
identical accounts (which therefore need to be
combined into one).  Is there a way to dump all
transactions from one account into another without a
time consuming manual effort?

Thanks,

Pete Gustafson