Invoicing in Gnucash

Donald D. Henson wepin@wepin.com
18 Sep 2002 15:26:01 -0600

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 13:31, Pete Gustafson wrote:

    I'm trying to invoice clients.  I created accounts
    receivable accounts for each client.  When I use the
    menus to create an invoice, I have to enter the name
    and address of the client each time.  Also, I'd like
    to put a logo and return address on each.  If there is
    a way to make defaults, please point me to it.

I have the same problem and I asked virtually the same question here
weeks ago. No one to date has answered. What's really frustrating is
that I can see in my mind's eye a place to enter client information. But
I can't find it so I assume I'm thinking of some other software. If
anybody has any info on this item, please let us know what it is.

--
Donald D. Henson, Managing Director
West El Paso Information Network (WEPIN)

The best form of government is self-government!