Check Printing Feature

Charles M. Gajan charlesgajan@earthlink.net
27 Sep 2002 12:23:23 -0400

I was using the VersaCheck program to print checks (without magnetic
ink) that I then used with Quicken.  I never had a problem with bank
accepting those checks.  Since converting to gnucash I have simply used
the free online payment services offered by my bank.  I do think that
eventually if/when feasible it would be great to offer a module to print
an entire check on a blank such as VersaCheck I view a module  such as
this as mainly small business management feature, and not really vital
to a user such as myself (personal finance).  For my needs the gnucash
program is great.  When more features are added great, but a "personal
finance" tool it definitely does the job.