No subject

Bob gnucash at triponline.com
Wed Apr 2 10:09:35 CST 2003

I am new to gnucash and Linux in general.

I am in need of entering expenses to total for each account as well as
total for all expenses to domy taxes before the April 15th deadline.

I started gnucash and comenced entering only expenses.  As I have
progressed it has become apparent that the account register totals to
$6,258.20 While "Expenses" in the Account Summary seems to be $5,943.06.
 I might add that "Total Expenses" are indicated as $0.00.

Does this descrepancy indicate a program problem or a user problem and
where should I look to solve this problem?

--
Bob
gnucash at triponline.com