gnucash and OS X

Dan Getz, Jr. quizwedge at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 02:55:55 CDT 2003

Okay, after doing a little bit of research
(mainly figuring out how to include unstable
packages in fink) I thought I finally had the
step by step directions to installing gnucash on
OS X via fink.  Once/If I get this up and
running, I'll be sure to post the step by step
instructions so that even a newbie should be able
to install gnucash.  For now, I'm getting the
following error:
gcc -Wall -g -O2 -o test1 test1.o  -L/sw/lib
./.libs/libpopt.a /sw/lib/libintl.a -liconv
ld: table of contents for archive:
/sw/lib/libintl.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1)
(can't load from it)
make[2]: *** [test1] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
### execution of make failed, exit code 2
Failed: compiling popt-1.7-1 failed

Any ideas?  I can post more output if needed.
This is after typing fink install gnucash

Thanks,
Dan