UK pound signs

Reinke Bonte reinke.bonte at web.de
Wed Aug 6 18:48:19 CDT 2003

There was someone with the same problem, so you may find something in the archives. As far as I can remember it has something to do with RedHat making en_GB.UTF-8 your LANG setting. If you change that to en_GB.ISO-8859-1 the problem disappears. Maybe the problem has disappeared in newer versions of Gnucash.

Reinke