State of the GnuCash project: A call for help

Daniel Hannum dhannum at magicdan.net
Mon Aug 11 23:27:02 CDT 2003

Is it because Gnome uses C as its language of choice? I thought somebody
told me that. GNC uses a lot of Gnome-specific helper functions (in C)
internally.

Anyway, that's where I am. I'd love to get involved, but I'm trying to
find my legs in a project as large as this and manage my time out of
work appropriately as well. I, too, know nothing about Guile, so I'm
trying to fix bugs behind the scenes.