Importing qifs gives date format error

Brian Burridge maillist at burridge.net
Tue Aug 12 00:22:33 CDT 2003

I'm having a very odd problem. When I import qifs, if I don't have a
July date in the qif file, it asks me for the date format, and
regardless of what I tell it, it crashes with a date format error.

I spent hours trying different things with the qifs, until I finally
realized that it made no difference what date range I had, just as long
as I had a July date. If I pulled the monthy of july (from my online
bank web site), it worked. If I pulled August and July it worked. If I
pulled only August it didn't. If I faked some September entries with the
August it didn't, but if I had added just one July date in there, it
works fine.

Any ideas?

Brian