I'll volunteer to help...

Bill Wohler wohler at newt.com
Tue Aug 12 13:52:27 CDT 2003

"Michael J. Rensing" <mjrconsulting at shaw.ca> writes:

> However, I'm good with documentation. It seems to me that one of the
> biggest complaints about having to take time out from coding to answer
> frequently asked questions has a common answer that many open source
> oriented folk look for: The FAQ.

I think that would save Derek a lot of time. I was also thinking of
volunteering to do this, but unfortunately I have several other open
source projects going (especially mh-e.sourceforge.net) so I would not
be able to commit. So, thank you!

I do maintain the comp.mail.mh FAQ, so I would be happy to provide some
ideas for getting started.

See http://www.faqs.org/ and my FAQ at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mail/mh-faq/part1/preamble.html.

--