I'll volunteer to help...

Robert Uhl ruhl at 4dv.net
Wed Aug 13 09:13:56 CDT 2003

Herman <Herman at AerospaceSoftware.com> writes:

> > I agree with you here, Jon, it would be best to have additions to
> > the FAQ as docbook xml, but if people feel they don't know it well
> > enough to write in that format they can submit it to the -devel list
> > for discussion
>
> Note that the latest OpenOffice.org, can publish to Docbook XML.  So,
> writing in that format is not an issue anymore.

How clean's the output?  How would it know when to use <example> (or
whatever)--do you use a DocBook-specific stylesheet, or...?  It's a
pretty easy format to learn, though, easier than HTML in my experience.

--
Robert Uhl <ruhl at 4dv.net>
It goes against the grain of modern education to teach children to