A couple of points

Tony Bloomfield tonyb.lx at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 15 10:23:31 CDT 2003

1. Is this list the correct place to volunteer to help? Should we not be
registering (with our skills?) somewhere on the gnucash web site? I wouldn't
like to miss out on the chance to help because I didn't tell the right
people.

2. Is there a glossary of technical terms somewhere, especially as they relate
to gnucash? Okay, I know C, Perl, Python, Scheme are programming languages
(though others may not. And why so many? Horses for courses, or developer
preference?).  But I'd find this list easier to comprehend if I understood
such terms as Guile, SWIG, wiki (okay, I looked that up), doxygen (I know
now, thanks Derek), and how they contribute to the application.

Cheers,
TonyB