VAT

Zeno R.R. Davatz zdavatz at ywesee.com
Fri Aug 15 18:57:45 CDT 2003

On 15 Aug 2003 11:00:35 -0400
Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> > > Thanks yes I done this. But now I would like to push a button and give a time frame for a quarter and then I would like to know the amount I owe to the government.
> > >
> > > Any hints?
>
> Sounds like what you want is to write a "VAT Report".  Nothing
> like this actually exists, currently, and the hardest part
> of writing one would be finding all the VAT accounts.  The
> rest is just some simple math.
Yes, that summens it up quite good: A "VAT Report" would be a great step. With that VAT-Report I could just make a balance with all VAT-Income and all VAT-Expense and give the difference to my government.

If I could choose witch account is VATable and witch one is not...

tia for your attention.

Zeno