State of the GnuCash project, a call for help

Tony McCallie tony at bluedogtek.com
Sat Aug 16 14:46:58 CDT 2003

OK, I signed up for the gnucash-users group to try and help answer
questions. I am a developer, but most of the languages I know are web
based (php/asp/dhtml/jscript/etc...) I have done a lot of database work,
particularly with Oracle and MySQL. I have been a user of GnuCash for
about 2 years now, and I must say, the business features you added were a
lifesaver to my small business. Let me know if you can use me. I don't
have extreme amounts of time, but I do have some. God bless, Tony