accounting period

Bernard FUENTES bernard_fuentes at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 27 04:23:45 CDT 2003

Hi,

I want to erase a great quantity of recordings to
respect an account period. For this multi-delete, I
use postgresql. However when I delete recordings
concerned with:

DELETE FROM gncTransaction WHERE date_posted BETWEEN '
01/01/02 ' AND ' 31/12/02 ';

and

DELETE FROM gncSplits WHERE transGuid IS NOT IN
(SELECT transGuid FROM gncTransaction;);

At this moment, the data, through the GUI, seem good.
However, as soon as I safeguard them in format file of
gnucash and I again open the file recently
safeguarded: the data are incomplete.

What do I have to make to be able to remove the one
period recordings and to find my data with the
standard format?

Thanks.

B. FUENTES