Downgrading gnucash?

Jack McKinney jackmc-gnucash at lorentz.com
Wed Aug 27 13:12:37 CDT 2003

    In order to run gnucash-1.8.4, I had to upgrade my system from Debian
woody to Debian unstable.  Unfortunately, this makes my system way too
unstable.
    So, I have reinstalled my machine with Debian woody, which means that
gnucash is back to 1.6.6.  When I try to open my gnucash file, it complains
that it is corrupt, presumably because it has 1.8.4 specific entries in it.
    Is there a way to convert my 1.8.4 file back to 1.6.6?

--
"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature  Jack McKinney
 exposed to our method of questioning.             http://www.lorentz.com
         -Werner Karl Heisenberg                   jackmc at lorentz.com
                                                   1024D/12C23A80 4096g/CA714907