Recording a payment to a consultant

John Wilkes john at
Sat Dec 6 10:43:33 CST 2003

Yes, with the additional requirement that (in the US) you must provide
a Form 1099 at the end of the year.  But other than that, a consultant
is no different than your light bulb vendor.


John Wilkes
john at wilkes dot com

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Patrick Scott wrote:

> How do you setup a payment for a consultant that performs work for your business in gnucash. Would you set each consultant up as a vendor and simply pay a bill to that vendor?
> Patrick
> Regards,
> Patrick Scott

More information about the gnucash-user mailing list