Henry Gomersall whg21 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 8 11:49:06 CST 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 17:42, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 17:11, Derek Atkins wrote:
> >> I wish people would read the archives before asking FAQs.
> >> Make sure you have gconfd-1 running before you start gnucash.
> >> This is a known bug in Gentoo's libgtkhtml package.
> >>
> > I know all about the gconfd-1 issue, and yes, it is running.
> >
> > I have been using gnucash fine for about 3 months.
>
> Ahh, well I guess that blows that analysis out of the water...
> Are there any other log messages in your terminal?

There are no log messages of any kind in the terminal. It is all very
strange.

hen
--
Henry Gomersall
Trinity College, Cambridge
whg21 at cam.ac.uk
http://www.heng.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Please avoid sending me any WORD or POWERPOINT attachments.

"If your only contribution is to quote another, that is no contibution
at all."