invoices in 1.7.8

Chris Bare chris at ariescomputing.com
Sun Feb 2 15:19:12 CST 2003

I'm looking for the easiest way to enter a recurring monthly invoice and
I though duplicating last month's would be the best solution. At first I
thoought the duplicate button on the invoice screen applied to the whole
invoice, but I figured out that it applies to the current line item.
Is there any way to duplicate an entire invoice? Is there any way to
delete an unposted invoice?
I assume the scheduled transaction stuff doesn't apply to invoices.
Also, is there any way to batch print all the invoices for this month?

--
Chris Bare
chris at ariescomputing.com