invoices in 1.7.8

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 2 19:48:52 CST 2003

Hi,

> I'm looking for the easiest way to enter a recurring monthly invoice and
> I though duplicating last month's would be the best solution. At first I
> thoought the duplicate button on the invoice screen applied to the whole
> invoice, but I figured out that it applies to the current line item.
> Is there any way to duplicate an entire invoice? Is there any way to
> delete an unposted invoice?

No, there is no way to duplicate an entire invoice.  There is also no
way to delete an unposed invoice.  You can mark it "inactive" and it
will stop showing up in the searches, but there is no "delete".

> I assume the scheduled transaction stuff doesn't apply to invoices.
> Also, is there any way to batch print all the invoices for this month?

This assumption is correct.  And no, there is no way to batch-print
all the invoices for a month.