OFX import - Can this be a standard Compile for the RH8 rpm

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Wed Feb 5 15:39:22 CST 2003

Thanks Benoit.

--

Kind regards,

Graeme.

"Your arguments are very well and are theoretically sound, but if ever
payment of members comes into force, it will result in Parliament being
flooded with men of mediocre ability and may eventually open the doors
to a regime of terrorism and corruption."

Sir Henry Parkes in reply to Jacob Garrard, member for Balmain, on the
subject of payment to members of Parliament. 1880.