[rex@nosyntax.net: Re: g-wrap-config fails on 1.8 install [solved for SuSE 8.0]]

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 5 19:21:53 CST 2003

rex <rex at nosyntax.net> writes:

[snip]
> ../configure completed!
>
> make completed w/o errors! (took about 13 minutes on P3-800 w/512MB)
> make install completed w/o errors!
>
> It runs!

Cool.  I took out the bonobo check because whether it's required
depends on your particular Gnome build...  Mine didn't, so the fact
that I didn't have bonobo was causing it to fail for me.  This is
why we have config.log ;)

> > > Thanks for the help and thanks much for all your work on PGP. :)
> >
> > Wow -- you recognized me from there?  Cool. :)  You're welcome.
>
> Sure, you're famous, at least among long-term PGP users. :)

Heh.  Well, I appreciate the sentiment and comment.  In many ways
my time on PGP was very thankless.  So.. Thank you for caring :).

> Thanks much for helping me past the sticky spots.

No problem.  Happy to Help.