Where to get libguppi and libguppitank for RH 8.0 ?

Arun Natarajan anatara1 at gmu.edu
Sun Feb 9 10:57:41 CST 2003

Hi all,
I am new convert to Linux. (Trying to get all the things that i do in
windows on my linux machine, before I get rid of win totally).
I am trying to install gnucash, and initially i got 6 dependencies.. i
later installed g-wrap and guppi.
Now i have the following message:
        libguppi.so.16 is needed by gnucash-1.8.0-1.RH8.0
        libguppitank.so.16 is needed by gnucash-1.8.0-1.RH8.0
        perl(CPAN) is needed by gnucash-1.8.0-1.RH8.0
        perl(Finance::Quote) is needed by gnucash-1.8.0-1.RH8.
Reading thru the archives I found that Finance is not needed, but what
about the others. DO i have to get something else installed and if so
whre can i download them from?

I have Redhat 8.0 and i tried installing gnucash for 8.0.The gwrap i
downloaded was for 8.0, but the Guppi was for 7.0.(THere is not one
available for 8.0) Wondering if this has to do anything to it. If i try
installing gnucash for rh8.0 would that be ok ?

Thanks,
Arun N