Finance::Quote

Conrad Canterford conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au
Sun Feb 9 14:09:25 CST 2003

On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 13:17, Graeme Nichols wrote:
> Hello Folks,
> I am trying to install Finance::Quote using CPAN and didn't realise I
> had to be online during the setup of CPAN so ir didn't locate the
> mirrors.

I'm not sure of the CPAN stuff although I know I didn't need to do any
of that stuff when I've set it up in the past. It all "just worked" for
me. Am I right in thinking I've seen you on the CLUG email list? That
would be a better place to ask CPAN questions.

You are aware that you only need F::Q if you are planing on doing price
updates for shares you own, right? Its not required for the normal use
of Gnucash (despite the RPM saying that it is - that's an RPM problem
that we're working on).

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au)