Finance::Quote

Eric Berg eberg at nylug.org
Mon Feb 10 15:14:59 CST 2003

You might try getting into the cpan shell by issuing this command:

perl -MCPAN -e shell

as root.  Then you should just type

cpan> install Finance::Quote

which should do all the right things.  the CPAN module used in the
shell mode is among the more useful tools on the net, IMHO.

-Eric.

Graeme Nichols: [ 10-February]: